MEATA's 2013 Spring Conference, held May 15-17 at the Treetops Sylvan Resort in Gaylord, was a huge success, with over 50 professionals from across the state in attendance.
Presentation topics included:
- MDOT: Apprenticeships - Our Way Forward
- Charlevoix-Emmet ISD Manufacturing Partnership
- Delta College Accelerated CNC Machinist Program
- Qualifying for Veteran Training Funds Use
- The Manufacturing Skills Mismatch Debate
- MAT2 Mechatronics Apprenticeship Program Pilot
- DOL Pre-Apprenticeship Update
- Where is the Money for Registered Apprenticeship Training?
- Michigan Merit Curriculum Legislative Update
Copies of the presentations are posted here!